Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Must Haves // The Hat

 (all items are linked throughout post)

 
  (from left to right)




(from left to right horizontally)



 (from left to right)



(from left to right horizontally)

001 //  I noticed that I haven't done a 'Must Haves' post for a little while so I thought I would make a hat edition! I have been loving wearing hats recently, anything from beanies to bowlers and I thought it would be a good idea to share with you some of the different types of hats that have caughts my eye and that I wish I could add to my collection. Beanies will always be my favourite kind of hat, perfect for covering up those 2 day roots and a great way to tone down any outfit. I have also been wearing my fedora a lot recently and I think they are a really simple way to make an outfit instantly look more refined and mature. Britain has always been a fan of urban street style and more and more styles of caps have come back into fashion over the past year. Yes, there was the dreaded snapback, but hopefully that phase is over...
I am yet to purchase my first floppy hat but that is definitely first on my list for summer! Use them to add sophisticated girliness to your attire or just use as a practical sun shade, either way, you will look effortlessly cool and chic. I particularly love the pinky version by H&M.

Let me know in the comments which hat style you prefer and tell me what you'd like to see in the next 'Must Haves' post!

Mia x

3 comments:

  1. i am a total fedora and cap kind of person
    -- http://kivnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I totally got into caps last summer and can't wait to start wearing them again soon! xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful collection of cap.Really all are nice color and design.I am very much conscious about fashion. Anyhow I have missed it. I think it was a great festival, Please inform me about the events . I love fashion and trends. Here is an information to share with about fashion. Click below.

    long denim skirt

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx