Friday, 14 February 2014

Wishlist Number 6

(All items are linked below)


001 // Getting back into the swing of things I thought I would post a little wishlist I made for you guys, just made up of a few things I have really been loving recently. I have been obsessed with ripped jeans at the moment and have not stopped wearing my old River Island ones that have gradually become more and more ripped the more I wear them, but I mean, how many pairs of ripped jeans is too many? Definitely not two.
I don't normally like gilets, but this black faux fur one definitely caught my eye, its the perfect balance between quirky and classy.
When I bought my first backpack I thought it would be a phase, but about 8 backpacks later, I don't think it will be passing anytime soon and what better way to satisfy my cravings than with this gorgeous black leather number from Zara?
I don't advertise my Polyvore account that much so give me a follow here and I will definitely follow back!

Let me know in the comments which pieces are your favourites and whether you can recommend any cheaper alternatives?
Love ya x

   
      





4 comments:

  1. this is so perfect! love everything x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou and I need it all! ahha xx

      follow for follow?? xx

      Delete
  2. This is so so rad! Nars lipsticks are always so nice.

    yecrad.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are lots of women perfect wearing accessories like shoes , denim,t-shirt, jeans, jacket, bags, pant all of most uses women accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!


    Here are just a few of the great items you can find in store boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx