Saturday, 19 April 2014

OOTN // Dinner Date







Fedora - Vintage // Mesh Tee - Handmade // Skort - NewLook // Boots - NewLook // Belt - Vintage Levis // Necklaces - Accessorize and gift

001 // Sup guys! This is what I wore to my friend's birthday meal tonight and I thought I would share it with you! Naturally, having a wardrobe full of clothes means I couldn't find anything to wear, so as any other normal person would, I decided to make this top last minute. I had had the black sports mesh fabric for a while and so I thought it was time to put it to good use! I wanted to make a big baggy tee out of it but I think all that black would wash me out and make me look a drowned. I feel like New Look has phases of having good stock and right now is definitely one of them. They've actually got a few good pieces in at the moment, especially these skorts and similar skirts. 

002 // Aren't you just loving the weather at the moment! As much as I love summer, I hate all the skimpy summer clothes and getting half naked just to survive in the heat! So this weather is the perfect combination - sunny enough to warm you up but cold enough to get away with wearing tights and trousers. Plus it provides amazing lighting for outfit photos ;) 

Make sure to let me know what you think of this ensemble in the comments and if you'd like to see a DIY on how to make these mesh tshirts!

4 comments:

  1. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting skirt & you styled it so well :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx