Thursday, 29 May 2014

Monthly Favourites // May

 Sup guys! I know it's been a little while but I have finally got a small break from exams seeing as it is half term so I thought I would show you what I have been loving over the month of May. Lets go!


First on this May's favourites is this gorgeous silver statement coin necklace. I have been slightly obsessed with the bohemian coin jewellery at the moment and I thought this necklace was simply perfect when I saw it! If you were to buy a necklace like this from a shop like Topshop, you would expect to pay around £15-£20 for it, but since I am a rigorous bargain hunter, I managed to find this on eBay for just £4! I'm proud. It is a really good quality, feels nice and heavy and makes a satisfying jangling noise when you move around. I can't wait to wear this all summer long.



I've always loved burning incense sticks, ever since I was a little kid, there's just something really soothing and mind-clearing about them, so I recently bought my own little incense holder which is this adorable black wooden elephant. I did want to buy a holder that has a tray for the ash to fall on to but I couldn't resist this little guy! The sticks I have been burning at the moment are lavender scented and smell sooo good. I would definitely recommend incense to anyone that is looking for a cheap alternative to scented candles because I feel that the scent is much stronger and my rooms smells gorgeous for up to a week afterwards!



 I have been looking for a good concealer for donkey's years now and decided to try out the Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer and I have to say I'm quite impressed. As you can see I got one in a light shade to use as a highlighter and a slightly darker one to use as a normal concealer, but turns out I'm paler than I thought and have ended up using the lighter one as both a concealer and a highlighter, which shouldn't make sense, but it works... 
These concealers have really good coverage, last a good while and are really reasonably priced as concealers go, a definite recommendation! 



I've recently acquired this gem and haven't stopped wearing it! I love five-panels, they are great for covering up unwanted bad hair days and can really tone down an outfit if you want a more casual look. I love this green colour with my hair and just couldn't resist buying it.
 

I've been loving this month's Company High Street Edit Magazine. I find it much more chic and mature than the original magazine and it is great for finding affordable stylish clothes. I love the visuals and the photography in this particular issue is gorgeous, definitely take a look if you come across one!


001 //  So I hope you guys like this month's favourites and I'm sorry I've missed a couple of months... I've had a weeks break from exams but go back to them on Tuesday so I might be AWOL again for a while. I will get back as soon as possible with some really exciting stuff to show you guys! Love ya xx 


7 comments:

  1. Hi baby:) This blog is awesome!
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    Here is my blog:
    shootingdiamond.blogspot.com
    You can click on the link in my post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice clothes!!! Specially the Caps design. We are also providing different Customized Apparel. for more information visit this site: www.zegaapparel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fashion blog. its great and good article which is impress me a lot because i;m so much fan of Textile Fashion Technology. i'm always try to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your pretty nice post about tackyapparel. Autogarment Fashion Machinery really appreciate your efforts and will be waiting for your next writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely clothes I really liked it, everything is perfect!

    college district

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your info about it . Garmentspedia Blog and Autogarment really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next writing ups thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx